Monday, November 26, 2012

30-Day Challenge!

And what you've all been waiting patiently for, this amazingly large updates post for the 30-day Challenge! I have passed the half-way mark and am well on my way to the finish! Here are the quotes I collected this long weekend!

Tuesday, Day 15: "Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming..." - Finding Nemo

Wednesday, Day 16: "You know what this apple tastes like?"
"What?"
"An apple."

Thursday, Day 17: "Pitiful creature of darkness, what kind of life have you known? God give me courage to show you you are not alone!" - The Phantom of the Opera

Friday, Day 18: "What's this? What's this?! There's color everywhere! What's this? There's white things in the air! What's this? I can't believe my eyes, I must be dreaming; wake up, Jack, this isn't fair! What's this!?!" -The Nightmare Before Christmas

Saturday, Day 19: "I AM NOT LOSING TO A CPU!!!!" - Me

Sunday, Day 20: "Someone around here has a beautiful voice!"
"Oh, you're probably hearing Christine or Julia."
"What?"
"A lady likes your voice."
"What?
"We're giving you a compliment!"
"What?"
"We're talking about how ugly you are!!!!" - Santa Parade, Newburyport

Monday, Day 21: "I like your freckles."
"You like my freckles?!"
"I like you're freckles!" -Drama class

No comments:

Post a Comment