Tuesday, November 6, 2012

30 Day Challenge!

I am going to try a thirty-day challenge talked about on Ted Talks, which includes adding or subtracting a habit into your routine for thirty days. Since every year I participate in lent at my church, which means no meat for 40 days, I decided to add a fun habit that correlates to something I like to do and will hopefully amuse me.

For my thirty day challenge, I will find one new quote per day, whether it be inspirational, funny, or just something I really like. As I find new quotes, I'll add them to my already existing quote book. Hopefully I'll be able to maintain the habit of adding more quotes everyday once the challenge is done.

So, my quote for Day 1:

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not whither, deep roots are not reached by the frost." - Lord of The Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment