Sunday, November 18, 2012

30-Day Challenge!

It's time for another one of those posts, people, only this one is one day later than usual. Oh well. I have a life sometimes. So, these three quotes come from a variety of sources. Friday's quote comes from a song we are preparing for the winter concert this year, which is quite jazzy and hilarious. Saturday's quote comes from the Phantom of the Opera, a great movie and even better stage show. I was watching it again that night while working on a present for a friend. And today's quote comes from Maddie Schmuch, a good friend of mine whom I love dearly.

Friday, Day 11: "That's what happens when you listen to advice given by three witches and your wife!"- The Tragedy of Macbeth
Saturday, Day 12: "Keep your hand at the level of your eyes!" -The Phantom of the Opera
Sunday, Day 13: "Just ignore me. Not completely, nod and smile, but ignore me." - Maddie Schmuch

No comments:

Post a Comment