Sunday, November 11, 2012

30-Day Challenge!

Hello, people! And here are two more quotes for the 30-day challenge, for today and yesterday. If you think you've missed some, look at my classroom blogs to find more of my quotes. These quotes include one from a new TV show I watched today, and a video game I have played through quite a few times. The first quote is from Portal 2, a great puzzle game with some pretty hilarious dialogue. The second is from an anime called Hetalia: Axis Powers, which takes every country in the world and creates characters out of them, and then depicts World War 2 in highly amusing yet educational way.

Saturday, Day 5: "Asta la pasta!" -Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

Sunday, Day 6: "All right, I've been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Make  life take the lemons back! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?!" -Cave Johnson, Portal 2

No comments:

Post a Comment