Thursday, December 20, 2012

Classroom Post 24

Thursday, December 20, 2012

So tomorrow is the last day before vacation and I'm not entirely sure if I can make it, so let's see if I can do this post properly. Yesterday we took a ton of notes about a battle in the civil war. I kinda forget which one it was, but I know that it resulted in the Union forces running 25 miles back to a safe place after cadets from the Virgina (?) Military Academy showed up on the scene as the Southern forces retreated and thoroughly kicked our butts.
Today in class we had to look for information from websites on our phones to fill out sheets about the battle of Gettysburg and Vicksburg. My group had Vicksburg, but half of us just sat their the whole time because we didn't have devices. Then we had to rush to write it all down on a long piece of paper so i didn't even get a chance to get the answers from the rest of my group. It was crazy.

I still fee like sharing some of my amazing quotes. I'd pull one out of my quote book but I can't seem to find it right now, so Imma just recite the quote  i have memorized from Lord of the Rings ^_^

"Three rings for the elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for mortal men, doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the land of Mordor where the shadows lie.
One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them,
One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the land of Mordor where the shadows lie."


No comments:

Post a Comment