Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Classroom Post 22

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

So in class today and yesterday we discussed the session of the states and their reasoning behind it. We read long sheets of paper and filled in answers on sheets, then copied down other peoples answers to study from. Unfortunately, I was very tired in both of these classes and so I do not remember much.

30-Day Challeneg!
The last post at last! It's been a fun time doing this, and I've loved tracking down all my quotes to use. I'm proud to say I never faltered in this challenge except for today. I couldn't find a quote that i thought would be worthy of this last and final day, so I decided to share three of my favorite meaningful quotes that have not appeared in this challenge.

"I'm not scared, if that's what you're wondering. The moment of death is filled with sound and warmth and light, so much light that it fills me, absorbs me: a tunnel of light, shooting away, arching up and up and up, and if singing were a feeling it would be this, this light, this lifting, like laughing... The rest you have to find out for yourself." - Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

"It was, he thought, the difference between being dragged into the arena to face a battle to the death and walking into the arena with your head held high. Some people, perhaps, would say that there was little to choose between the two ways, but Dumbledore knew - and so do I, thought Harry, with a rush of fierce pride, and so did my parents - that there was all the difference in the world." - Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, by J.K. Rowling

"There's no such thing as a painless lesson, they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary: you can't gain anything without losing something first. Although, if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made Fullmetal." - Edward Elric, "Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood"

No comments:

Post a Comment