Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Classroom Post 21

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

In class yesterday, we studied a political cartoon from the time leading up to the civil war. It featured four men either fighting over or trying to repair a map of the United States. It was interesting, but weird. Their faces were a little scary.
In class today, we did an Ed cafe. I wound up taking notes all the four people I heard about because I didn't remember anything from the voicethreads. It was a fun time for the most part. I just hope that I didn't miss hearing about anyone super important.

30-Day Challenge!
One day left! I'm almost sad to see this end. It has been fun. I'll have to find something truly amazing for tomorrow. Be prepared for a paragraph quote of epic!

Sunday, Day 27: "Just because I tell you something doesn't mean you're allowed to know!" - Caroline Forbes, The Vampire Diaries

Monday, Day 28: "Well, among other things, I think I just invented the banana daiquiri a couple of centuries early. Do you know they'd never seen a banana before? Always take a banana to a party, Rose. Bananas are good." - Doctor Who

Tuesday, Day 29: "In olden days, a flash of stocking was looked on as something shocking, but heaven knows anything goes!" -Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment