Thursday, September 27, 2012

Classroom Blog 5

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Yesterday in class we participated in an Edcafe, which was like a huge divided discussion. We talked about all the different rights and freedoms provided by the First Amendment and discussed quick topics regarding each one. It was more fun than I expected, and I was able to take a lot of notes on each topic. My topic was freedom of speech, which was a pretty easy topic. My personal favorite wound up being the right to petition the government. I didn't know that that was aspecifically a right, and I thought that was pretty cool.
Today in class, we took a test on this unit. I studied, but when I got to the test, I blanked on a few of the answers. Other than hose few, I think I did pretty well. I hope so. After the test, we received a bunch of papers for the next unit, which I have to sort through now to make sure that it's organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment