Monday, April 22, 2013

Classroom Post

Tuesday, April 22nd, 2013

I don't know if we had to blog for today, but I will. We had our first 16% time today, and we started to look at the different badges we could earn on the Smithsonian website. I think I'm going to go for the Arts Advocate badge. It's all about water for some reason, but I really don't care. I'm kind of excited to start it actually, it's going to be fun. The first quest is making a representation of a satellite picture, which I'll have to do at home, but I'll get to use my water color paints for the first time. The next quest is writing as song about water. I definitely wont be able to write my own tune, but instead of just writing it to a pop song, I'm going to take an old choral piece from Women's choir and rewrite the words to the parts, and then see if I can get a few people to sing it through with me to record it. The last quest is to make up an invention to help solve a water problem, and I have no idea what to do for that one yet. I'm sure something will come to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment