Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pooh Bear!!

So, Pooh Bear was basically the definition of my childhood. We have the books, all the stuffed animals, and the movies on tapes. The Tigger Movie was my first ever film to see in theaters, and I loved the Pooh Bear holiday special, and the one where Christopher Robin goes missing. I could just rant for ever about Pooh Bear.
I've always thought of myself as a Tigger. Whenever I watched his movie I would get up and sing his song about the "super-dooper loopty-looper alle-ooper bounce!" and jump all around the room. I'm proud to say that I stopped by the end of second grade. Tigger's kind of a jumps-to-conclusions, very loud and not always correct type of guy, which is me a lot of the time.
After taking the test, I came up as Rabbit! I'm honestly not that surprised. I like Rabbit a lot too. It's probably because I mellowed out a lot with age from when I was super-energetic-crazy Tigger. The bio says Rabbit has a short temper. Yup, that sounds about right. When stupid people are about, my sanity goes right out the window.

POOH BEAR QUOTES!!!!
"Forever and ever is a very long time, Pooh."
"But it wont be that long when I'm with you!"

"Come out moon, come out wishing star! Come out, come out, wherever you are."

"Even if there is a tomorrow when we're not together, there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you."

Ahh! Right in the childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment